Cut through the hype and learn the differences between key measurement approaches
Advertisers, analysts, agencies and vendors can’t seem to agree on a common understanding of marketing attribution.
The industry is more confused than ever. Look no further than publications from Gartner and Forrester to find examples of two competing perspectives that leave marketers scratching their heads.
It’s no surprise that the marketplace has difficulty understanding vendor capabilities and mapping them to their business problems.
This whitepaper eliminates confusion and cuts through the hype with a deep dive into three leading measurement approaches.
Download our “Untangling Attribution’s Web of Confusion” whitepaper to:
- See how and why leading analysts aren’t on the same page
- Get a handle on key differences between marketing mix modeling, multi-touch attribution and TV attribution
- Understand the benefits and challenges of each approach
- Learn clear definitions of key terms such as “rules-based” and “algorithmic”
- Get practical recommendations for how to choose a vendor and get actionable insights